We are an approved provider for the Holiday Activity Food Programme (HAF). We have been delivering HAF since 2021, operating across England.
We understand the importance of holiday clubs on the well-being and development of young people. This is not only an opportunity to help tackle food hunger for children during the holidays but also this time can be used to keep children more active and educate them around living a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, our HAF programmes are delivered to the highest standard and meet all of the guidance framework set out by the Department of Education.
- Be active during the school holidays.
- Eat healthily over the school holidays.
- Take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment.
- Be safe and not to be socially isolated.
- Develop a greater knowledge of health and nutrition.
- Be more engaged with school and other local services.
- Develop their understanding of nutrition and food budgeting.
- Signposted towards other information and support, for example, health, employment, and education.
What we offer
All of our meals are provided by The Meal Prep Coach CIC.
All meals meet criteria for healthy school meals.
To enquire about our HAF clubs as a school or community space please contact us:
For children who are not on FSM we also offer places for paid clubs. For more information please click here.